Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update on Vladik

Dear friends in Christ,

Glory to God, I think a good, loving, Orthodox family has been found for Vladik. The process will take awhile, and there's still a long way to go, but things look optimistic. Please do keep Vladik, and also the Burt family, in your prayers, that God would bring everything to a successful conclusion.

Also, if anyone else is also interested in adopting, there are still many children who need homes very desperately, so please don't give up on the idea! I would be happy to help anyone else who is considering adoption in any way that I can during the process. I'm sorry I haven't been in good contact for the past couple weeks, but I think I sort of went there a reverse culture shock period, transitioning from the orphanage to life back at home, and sort of withdrew into myself a little bit. Forgive me and pray for me.

In Christ,
John

No comments: